In this post I’m going to give my recommendations of some Bluetooth Headphones for the IPhone X. Sure most will work but all are not suitable for the music that the IPhone produces. In my personnel opinion the IPhone were created for music lovers. They come with Apple Music pre-installed. I love Apple Music! Of course there are many headphones, ear buds, around the neck, around the ear Bluetooth Devices and in this post I’m going to give a break down of the ones that I personally recommend.
We know there’s a variety of price ranges also when it comes to buying these devices. I’m going to give some recommendations from lower to medium to higher priced devices. Here we go!
Lower Priced Recommendations
- Plantronics BackBeat 500- $79.99
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Rechargeable battery lets you listen more with up to 18 hours of wireless listening time on a single charge
- COMFORT: Lightweight, memory foam headband and earcups provide comfort and sound isolation so you can enjoy music, movies and calls without weighing you down
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Plantronics Bluetooth headsets and headphones are universally compatible with supported Bluetooth devices. To pair a Plantronics headset or headphone with a Windows, Android, or IOS device, it must support Bluetooth audio streaming and telephony profiles (A2DP for media streaming and HSP or HFP for calls)
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO: 40 mm drivers and advanced acoustic technology deliver the right audio balance and a deep, rich sound through extremely comfortable headphones
- CONNECTIVITY: Take calls with a wideband-enabled mic that lets you access Siri, Google Now, or Cortana right from your headphones
2. Skullcandy Grind Wireless- $59.99
- All-day freedom: Grind Wireless lets you take more phone calls and rock late into the night with 12 hours of battery life and the wire-free wonderfulness of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
- All-day comfort: Premium materials like the solid metal headband, plush on-ear pillows and Supreme Sound audio make slipping into Grind Wireless a stupefyingly comfortable experience.
- All-day convenience: Life should be easy, so the built-in controls on Grind Wireless are dead simple. Play and pause music, answer and end calls, skip tracks and adjust volume with just three buttons.
- Supreme sound: 40mm audio drivers tuned with Skullcandy’s Supreme Sound make all types of music sound equally impressive.
- Back-up aux cable: If you’ve transcended the need to sleep and your 12-hour battery needs charging, just plug in the included AUX cord with microphone and remote and never miss a beat. Battery fully recharges in just 2.5 hours.
These headphones are not going to sound as good as some higher end headphones but they do sound decent for the money. Someone that may be on a budget, this would be the headphones I would recommend.
Medium Priced Recommendations
- Beats’ Solo 3 Wireless- $198.99
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone.
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use. 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
- Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
2. JBL E55BT Quincy Jones Edition Wireless Bluetooth- $199.99
- This Bundle Includes: (1) JBL E55BT Quincy Jones Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Black, and (1) RapidVolt Mini Micro USB Car Charger
- Endorsed and fine–tuned by legendary music producer Quincy Jones who added his personal touch to the world–renowned JBL sound, the JBL E55BT Quincy Edition headphones combine eye–catching design and premium, carefully selected materials with wireless convenience
- With a soft leather headband and form fitting ear cushions for comfortable and enjoyable listening sessions, the JBL E55BT Quincy Edition headphones feature 20 hours of battery life and can be completely recharged in two hours
- In addition to offering Quincy’s sound signature and his own voice to guide the listener through various headphone functions, these headphones also come with a detachable, tangle free fabric cord and a durable, soft carrying pouch
- Incorporating SmartDetect technology, the RapidVolt Mini efficiently identifies and optimally charges devices at their maximum capacity and allows you to quickly charge two devices simultaneously
These headphones do sound better and they have decent comfort. In the medium price range, these are the ones I recommend.
Higher Priced Recommendations
- Bose’s QuietComfort 35 II- $349.00
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri.Use the Bose connect app or set the action button to noise cancellation
- Industry-leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sounds its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections. Audio cable – 47.2 Inches. USB cable – 12 Inches.Bluetooth Connections:Devices must be within range (30 ft. or 9 m) and powered on
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Sennheiser’s HD1 Wireless- $399.95
- Closed back, around-ear design featuring Bluetooth 4.0 technology and immediate pairing to smart devices using NFC connectivity for wireless freedom. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard hybrid active noise cancellation blocks ambient noise using 4 microphones for ultimate isolation to dramatically improve sound quality in noisy environments
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5:- 44 dB V/Pa , impedance: 18 Ω. 22 hour battery life with both Bluetooth and Noise Gard activated to insure performance during long commutes or plane flights;;Ear coupling : Circumaural;Charging time : Approx. 3 hrs. Supported Profiles : A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP. Impedance : Passive: 28 Ω. Impedance : Active: 480 Ω
- Technology uses 2 built-in microphones working seamlessly to improve voice quality and remove external noise during phone calls.2 year global warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
- Its especially low profile was optimized for the use on mobile devices.Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
These headphones are my recommendations for the higher end and in my opinion sound the best. I like headphones with some bass and that sound great! Noise-Cancellation is an awesome touch and one of the keys I like.
I hope you enjoyed my recommendations. Please feel free to leave a comment or your recommendations. I’d love to hear them.
If you enjoyed this post, click here for more post.
Thanks for visiting!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from Qualifying purchases.