In this post, I’m going to give my opinion and review on Bose Bluetooth Speakers. Within this review, it’s going to be on Bose Soundtouch 300 Soundbar. I’m going to tell you what I think, what others are saying, and even give you the pros and cons of Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar. Let’s take a look!
- Warranty: Yes
- Where To Buy: Amazon
- 3.7 Stars out of 5 From 276 Reviews
- Price: Was $699, Now is $399 + FREE Shipping!
- Product Name: Bose
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 38.5 x 2.2 inches
- Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, works with Alexa
- Color: Black
- Speaker Type: Bluetooth, Surround
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required
- Item Weight: 12.6 pounds
What I Think About The Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
Bose has always been an awesome choice and decision for me. I love the way Bose products feel, sound, and look. They sound amazing! This product is no different. It has such great quality. Quality means a lot and it goes a very long way. Whether you’re watching a movie or listening to music from your favorite app, you will be amazed!
How Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar Works
- Video source compatibility: HDMI and 4K pass-through
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi-Fi technology let you stream music wirelessly, whichever way you prefer. Listen to music services like Amazon Music, Spotify and Pandora, and your personal stored music
- Adapted audio room calibration fine-tunes the system’s sound to your room, so your sound always fits your space
What Do Others Say About Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
- I moved into a new house and wanted to simplify my home theatre system from the large cumbersome space hog system of receiver, speakers, and subwoofer. The Bose Soundtouch 300 and wireless Acoustimass bass module’s minimalist and architecturally aesthetic design look great, fit perfectly into my decor and super easily integrates with my Samsung 8000 TV. It’s like sitting in a movie theatre but we actually listen to music with it more than TV! The app is great for anywhere wifi control and it integrates with Amazon music which is our main source of tunes. Love the setup.
- – Soundtouch app is fine, but I found I can Bluetooth connect to the soundbar and play music from my iPhone without going through the app (though I used the sound touch app to pair the phone with the unit, so I guess I partially used it for this! The unit did update the firmware once I connected to the wifi, so that’s a good thing.
– Music is really impressive to me on this system- I have been streaming music for a few days now, and it really is a great sounding system. Power wise, I keep the volume at 50% or less, and it’s plenty loud and clear.
- Too cool, up to date in technology. The Acoustimass 300 and 300 virtual invisible speakers are needed to complete one awesome system.
Pros And Cons
- Great sound
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Very Sleek Design
- Premium glass and metal grille make the soundbar look as good as it sounds.
- Does a good job at simulating surround sound
- No Equalizer
- Didn’t get it sooner
The conclusion of this review is that I highly recommend this product. Has amazing Quality, and sound, and just looks nice. The performance is just as nice! This product will definitely bring your movie and music come ALIVE!
If you enjoyed this review/post, click here for other reviews and post. Thanks for stopping by. Take care
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying purchases.