Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black Review
Name: Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa
Where To Buy: Amazon
Overall Rank: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black Overview
You can use the Echo Dot to control just about everything you can imagine with your voice. If you have smart home devices, you can control your lights, fans, etc… If you’re a music lover like me, then you will love the Echo Dot because you can control your music with your voice through Alexa. There is a ton of things you can do through Alexa. The sky is literally almost the limit.
The Pro’s And The Con’s
- The Echo dot serves the purpose, as far as smart home devices, news briefings, and general info
- Works wonderful, Hooks up easily
- The dot is great if you have smart home Tech
- Echo Dot doesn’t have as good sound quality as the Echo
- Hook up Bluetooth Speaker for better sound (Sold Separately)
Who is Alexa For?
Alexa is made for people that want to make life a little easier. Especially for the person who loves technology and Bluetooth devices. Sometimes when you’re at home, it’s hard to get to the phone in time. You could be getting an important phone call, that needs to be answered. With Alexa, you can simply say: Alexa, answer, please. Just say someone has falling and can’t move and no one else is at home, what would they do? If they had Alexa, they could make a phone call with her voice, The list can go on and on.
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Support
This product is sold on Amazon. Let’s talk about support for a minute. Amazon has all kinds of real people review on all of their products, whether the reviews are good or bad. These reviews are from people who have actually had purchased the products. For the Echo Dot (2nd Generation) has 113,294 customer review on it and it still scores 4.3 stars out of 5. There’s your support and it also has a 90-day limited warranty and service protection.
Echo Plus with built-in Hub – White- $149.99
My Final Opinion Of The Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set music alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Control lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
This product is Legit and works well. You will wt a better sound with the bigger Echo but the Dot does well for most of your everyday needs and wants, This product will deliver what you need for the most part Very good price for what it is.
Thank you for visiting! If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below and I will answer them ASAP.
If you enjoyed this post, please click here for more post. Take care
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying purchases.