In this review, I am going to give my honest and thorough review that I can about the Sony Noise Canceling Headphones. We will be discussing the price, and the features, and the quality of these Sony headphones. Do you want something that sounds great and very simple to use? Let’s go to the review:
Sony Noise Canceling Headphones Overlook
- Price: $348
- Bluetooth-Devices.com Overall Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5
- Where To Buy: Amazon
What To Expect From Sony Noise Canceling Headphones
Let me ask you: What do you expect from your headphones? I expect my headphones to have great quality, great sound, and to have great pick up while I’m on a phone call. That’s what I look for also to help others. I want others to experience all these things as well. Let’s look closer:
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLATION: Noise canceling eliminates distracting background noise
- SMART LISTENING: Detects your activity to automatically adjust the ambient sounds you hear
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the right ear cup to turn the volume down for instant conversation
- TOUCH CONTROL: Skip a track, change the volume and take or make calls just by touching a headphone
- QUICK CHARGE BATTERY: Enjoy up to 30hrs with wireless NC and 10min quick charging for 70min of play
- WIRED OR WIRELESS: Go hands-free or plug in your headset while streaming with noise cancellation
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Activate your phones voice assistant with a simple touch on the right ear cup
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Adjustable earphones, carrying case, adapter for airplane travel, cables and manual
- 2 COLORS AVAILABLE: Choose from black and gold earphones to suit your style. Both models feature an adjustable headband, soft ear pads and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 hours on a full 4-hour charge.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: 90 days from original date of purchase; Covers parts and Defects- US ONLY
Why The Sony Noise Canceling Headphones
These reviews speak for themselves. Just on Amazon alone, there are 873 customer reviews on the Sony Noise Canceling Headphones. This is customers who have already purchased this product. These are verified purchases from customers on Amazon. These are not fabricated testimonials. These are real. Here’s what a few have to say:
- These sound great noise canceling now better than Bose.
- They are so well-built and are fully sound canceling.
- I’d recommend these to anyone who is looking to get a good quality headphone that is versatile with great sound canceling and new technology.
Pros And Cons
- These are top-notch in terms of noise cancellation and isolation.
- Touchpad: this is such a cool feature.
- Battery life, 30-40 hours
- The app is easy to use, to pick between different general modes.
- When you connect the wires you get even better quality!
- Connectivity is not as easy as QC35 or others.
- They do feel hot to wear after a while. Not comfortable on hot days. Bose may be a better fit there.
Just A Little Clip
I believe these headphones are really cool! I mean the smart listening and touch control is just awesome! Real special features. I believe you will love the quality, the sound, and all the features these headphones possess. My overall review is you will not be disappointed with these headphones.
Thank you, everyone, for stopping by. If you enjoyed this review, please click here for more reviews and post. Feel free to leave any comments about this review or any of your experiences with these headphones if any. Thank you
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying purchases.